Information we collect
There are 2 basic categories of information we collect:
Information you choose to give us
It probably goes without saying, but we’ll say it anyway: when you contact School Holidays UK Support or communicate with us in any other way, we’ll collect whatever information you volunteer.
Information we get when you use our services
When you use our services, we collect information about which of those services you’ve used and how you’ve used them.
We also collect log information when you use our website. That information includes, among other things:
- device information, such as your web browser type and language.
- identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser.
- pages you visited before or after navigating to our website.
How we use information
What do we do with the information we collect? The short answer is: provide you with an amazing set of products and services that we improve relentlessly. Here are some of the ways we do that:
- develop, operate, improve, deliver, maintain and protect our products and services.
- monitor and analyse trends and usage.
- use information we’ve collected from cookies and other technology to enhance the services and your experience with them.
Information you choose to share with third parties
The services may also contain third-party links and search results, include third-party integrations, or offer a co-branded or third-party-branded service. By going to those links, using the third-party integration, or using a co-branded or third-party-branded service, you may be providing information (including personal information) directly to the third party, us, or both. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for how those third parties collect or use your information. As always, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of every third-party website or service that you visit or use, including those third parties you interact with through our services.
Analytics and advertising services provided by others
Additionally, some companies may use information collected on our services to deliver targeted advertisements on behalf of us or other companies, including on third-party websites and apps. For more information about interest-based adverts and the choices available to you, go here.